vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Queen of cooking

I get so much inspiration and influence from my fashion design lessons!
We talk about styles, designers, colors, details, tendencies for coming spring.
But winter is knocking on the door. In the morning we feel sometimes the breath of a cold air.
I like all seasons. But it is human - we wish always weather to be less warm in the summer and during winter more colors, more flowers. So do I. I have changed a bit my apron today using black and white fabric and adding a flower. Nice result. Almost ''haute couture'' for such everyday women exercise - cooking. The receipt of my favorite winter dish is simple - few flowers, snowflakes, a drop of humor and your dinner will be appreciated by all family.

2 commentaires:

  1. Just came across your blog...
    Those lessons sound like fun, like your apron too,
    beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this apron looks very well, Zvet!

    RépondreSupprimer